April 23, 2019, 09:59:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Gold Duping Incident 1/19/2016  (Read 12269 times)

PhilosophyPete

Re: Gold Duping Incident 1/19/2016
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2016, 06:06:38 pm »
Unfortunately, in order to prevent the game from being irrevocably damaged, we have to take immediate action to ban everyone who has duplicated gold, and have the administrators manually remove it.

If investigations prove that you are innocent, the ban will be temporary, and we apologise for the inconvenience caused, but such measures are a must to ensure the survival of the server.

Spamming here or on shoutbox will not help your case. Verbally abusing the Spirit Lunia staff will not help your case either. In fact, such actions might hinder your case.

So, Spirit community, please just state your case peacefully as to why your ban should only be temporary because if you didn't do anything wrong they will be able to tell. And then they will lift your ban.

I posted my case here already and I am certain once they are done reviewing everything my character will be released. Why? I did nothing suspicious or wrong knowingly and was not complicit in wrong doing. If you did nothing wrong there is no reason to panic, it just sucks you can't use your character for a little while.

Oracle : Someone give this kiddie a cookie <3
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 06:11:11 pm by Oracle »

nekoshine

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2016, 06:11:47 pm »
Marcelo bbk dms

FireArrow

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2016, 06:40:36 pm »
On a bright side, I am glad to see that many of our users have remembered the ban-fest of december, and thus were not willing to accept the gold! Kudos to you all. I will bake you cookies for your birthdays.

Ingame Rule — Exploit/Bug Abuse

Intentionally abusing a bug or an exploit to your own advantage is NOT allowed.
This can include actions such as "creating many guests and leveling them to level 70 in order to farm 10,000g boxes."

If such an exploit occurs unintentionally, you are expected to report it immediately to a staff member.
Failure to do so will leave you liable for abusing the exploit/bug.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Added November 22nd, 2014.
Revised November 5th, 2015. (Added section refering to reports.)

It has come to my attention that we have another cute gold/item duper around.
This user had flooded our server with hundreds of thousands of duped gold, and
potentially items via an exploit in the game's system. It is rumored that this user
gave out gold or items to friends who willingly accepted these gifts.

At the moment, we are banning everyone who affiliated with this user, on the spot.
If you feel that you have been wrongfully banned, or are willing to work to some form of agreement with us, please respond below.

We will not guarantee anything.

Information which may be useful to us?
Your charactername.
What you received from said dupers.
What you did with said duped items/gold.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, in order to prevent the game from being irrevocably damaged, we have to take immediate action to ban everyone who has duplicated gold, and have the administrators manually remove it.

If investigations prove that you are innocent, the ban will be temporary, and we apologise for the inconvenience caused, but such measures are a must to ensure the survival of the server.

Spamming here or on shoutbox will not help your case. Verbally abusing the Spirit Lunia staff will not help your case either. In fact, such actions might hinder your case.

So, Spirit community, please just state your case peacefully as to why your ban should only be temporary because if you didn't do anything wrong they will be able to tell. And then they will lift your ban.

I posted my case here already and I am certain once they are done reviewing everything my character will be released. Why? I did nothing suspicious or wrong knowingly and was not complicit in wrong doing. If you did nothing wrong there is no reason to panic, it just sucks you can't use your character for a little while.

Good afternoon,
Was playing Sunday and met a guy with a Tia call (Galaxy) and in this he did not have any one-hour break another that was full of items, the only relationship with him that I was playing in Myth 4 and give him one D5 Sword (myth 5), and that when I come today in my account, I was notified that he had been locked. I talk to my friends clan and they said that Tia was doing Gold Duplication and I did not know .. And I think that involvement with him did you block my account .. What we can solve ??

Thank you !!

FireArrow

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2016, 06:41:57 pm »
Galaxy didn't *GAVE* me any gold!

- I was announcing (/v) that I was selling DDZ Box. He came and told me he wanted to buy some. I said the price (1kg each), he accepted and bought 3 DDZ Box (using *Trade*, not Personal Store or Market). So 3 DDZ Box = 3kg.

- 1 hour later he asked me to carry him at tower. I said that i couldn't because was out of time and i'm not strong enough. He said he just needed to reach level 80 asap to use his myth equipments. I said again that I was out of time and I couldn't even carry myself there. He offered me 1kg to go with him there and get as far as possible (I think we got to 40th floor), I accepted the offer. So 1 run at tower = 1kg.

Don't know if I should post that but.... I don't wanna get banned because of it, so here I am :)

Warlock, BR Player.

Good afternoon,
Was playing Sunday and met a guy with a Tia call (Galaxy) and in this he did not have any one-hour break another that was full of items, the only relationship with him that I was playing in Myth 4 and give him one D5 Sword (myth 5), and that when I come today in my account, I was notified that he had been locked. I talk to my friends clan and they said that Tia was doing Gold Duplication and I did not know .. And I think that involvement with him did you block my account .. What we can solve ??

Thank you !!

Hazus

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2016, 06:52:51 pm »
This guy just want to fuck up my friend (SraYume) with him, i know that SraYume it's a honest player and don't need any bug to self benefit, i hope you guys could check his cas very clearly, thanks in advance

Love

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2016, 07:46:49 pm »
...yesterday I sold 1 rb bless and 20 rb coins to one person for 11500 gold...i also sold a soldin ring to another person for 3000 gold.  i dont remember their names...the gold is in my inventory...ign name is Heaven. also i set up shop and went afk...sold a bunch of stuff...so i dont know about that...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 07:55:02 pm by Love »

Yu-Chan

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2016, 09:34:43 pm »
Dear, GalaxySH / MarceloIris u'll need do more to beat me...
GMs here is a print: http://imgur.com/GPNHxpi and I can translate 4u:
"MarceloIris: SraYume dind't do nothing, isn't involved with the golds, I had wanted harm him."
"MarceloIris: Sorry."
And I won't aswer u again, all u want is your show time.... depressing  :-\
And for all GMs, u could check very clearly my account, I have nothing to fear.
I believe in you guys.
Thanks for support, good job!
Att. SraYume  ;)
Obs: GalaxySH / MarceloIris go to the hell.

SnakeDeluxe

• Mehh
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2016, 10:18:10 pm »
This is crazy

what if you were selling things in the market square and the gold duper bought items that worth around 10,000g and u spent it because you didn't know that was the gold duper that bought your items, so then spent that 10,000g.

What would happen to your account from there.

Would you still banned them people?? 

Selene the Queen

• Not Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2016, 10:21:45 pm »
Clearly some people are incapable of simple understandings.

People were banned to prevent damage from spreading. Until it is properly investigated, these people, even if innocent, remain banned.

Don't blame us, blame the morons responsible for the exploiting.
Dura lex, sed lex, So don't forget to read the Terms of Service.
-Remember, a Spirit-Gaming employee will never ask for your login and password-

Knowledge

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2016, 10:51:56 pm »
I understand some of you might not be fluent in english, so have a free online english dictionary before you hurl all sorts of accusations at our staff.

Selene the Queen

• Not Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2016, 12:30:01 am »
Unbanned so far;

• Heaven
  • mecharienZ
  • lsunflower
  • shuichi
  • golan
  • stela
  • GreenDark
  • Hazin
  • HealTori
  • SraYume
  • RainhaDEX
  • Gosmenta
  • Sinnus
  • SirDumbleodore
  • WhitePearl
  • FireArrow
  • NesFOX
  • HelterSkelter
  • iSkyDex
  • MulekeDoDragao
  • NiceSecret
  • DarkDante
  • RiskY

Still being investigated;

• Gnomazul
  • ASteelph
  • YakuzaUp
  • Namizo

If your name is on the bottom list, you have got explaining to do. If you're on that list, PM me. You have received a huge amount of gold, and I want to know why. Chances are you are innocent. Just be honest, I'm not here to keep you banned. Just trying to get things solved.

If you're on the top list, congrats, you're unbanned.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 11:22:22 am by Selene the Queen »

Knowledge

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2016, 10:51:21 am »
For clarification.... Those on the first list are players who have been proven not guilty, and will be unbanned.

Unfortunately, you may still have duplicated gold and/or items on your account, which needs to be manually fixed by a database administrator. We cannot simply allow duplicated gold / items to exist in the game.

Please be patient while they work on this. Thank you.

If you have sold items to get gold legitimately, you will not lose your earnings.