July 21, 2019, 07:46:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Gold Duping Incident 1/19/2016  (Read 12516 times)

Kikyo

• View Profile
Re: Gold Duping Incident 1/19/2016
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2016, 08:11:19 am »
Dunno if this person is a duper or not. Their name is XENA2015. He/she seems kinda sketchy due to their ign and their guild name which was also XENA2015 i believe. Plus i added this person to my friends list just in case and i haven't seen this person log on much or at all ever since our trade. I could be wrong haha. I Made a transaction with this person my page5 + 20k for their District Title. Hmmm not sure if he/she is a duper or not. Just posting to be safe xD

http://imgur.com/h6SY657
http://imgur.com/4snlL6L
http://imgur.com/vD8zAXb
http://imgur.com/NGzIDQk
http://imgur.com/iXGyMLx
http://imgur.com/TlJqC5w

raiol11

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2016, 08:12:13 am »
My account has been blocked, i didn't expend the gold (50k) that he gave me, why i got blocked?

Raiol11

char name : HelterSkelter
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 08:13:53 am by raiol11 »

GreenDark

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2016, 10:36:22 am »

bought 2 boxes and the sd2 my and agrochemical can not play , what to do ?
blocked account

mechz

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2016, 01:13:11 pm »
hello my accounts were banned , but it was by accident because I did not change anything with strangers, did not accept items or that sort of thing , please help me

Grateful mecharienZ , mechkriegZ

mechz

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2016, 01:23:06 pm »
I do not accepted any item or gold , I sold a chest and foot sd2 vit , but were for a correct price and I had 83kg on my arien yesterday , please check

Sincerely mecharienZ, mechkriegZ

Namizo

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2016, 02:07:39 pm »
I accepted money from him why he said he would stop playing, I had no fault to be banned

Namizo

Golan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2016, 02:10:13 pm »
As an update to you all,
this is how things may go down :

You may not receive a ban if [1] the items/gold are recoverable, and or [2]the amounts are so small they don't make an impact on the game really.
An example of [1] would be like : (I received 300,000g from him, and it is unused sitting in my mailbox.)
An example of [2] would be like : (I sold an item to him for 1000g!)

An example of something likely to give a ban would be  :  (I received 300,000g and spent all of it, and have bought tons of items.) << The issue with this is that we cannot simply take away the gold from the players who sold the items. We also cannot simply give them back their items and take away that gold.

so why did i got banned??..

i sold an SD2 foot cs+15 max str, for 10k gold, to this guy, as a randomly guy. which means i didnt even knew he is a duper.
i got the gold, and left it on my inventory, u can still see Gold in my bag.
u can take the Gold back , i dont care.
try to give back my item tho if possible , if not , just let me keep playing. i putted too much affort on my chat. not going to give up so easily. i just made my full dkd set.

.. IGN: Golan.

waiting for respond asap.

Alan Guizan Tavares

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2016, 02:33:38 pm »
Vocês não respondem, fui banido injustamente! Vem um cara do nada e me dá trade de 50 kg do nada e aperta ok, pensei que fosse brincadeira e apertei f1 f1 aí o dinheiro veio. Sou novo nesse jogo e quero voltar a jogar, por favor onde posso devolver esses 50kg ainda não toquei nele?
Meu Nick Game = RainhaDEX

mechz

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2016, 02:41:06 pm »
the items that I sold yesterday was not for any Dupper went to a gaon q already had 7rbs and sieg tb which was similarly strong

Sincerely mecharienZ , mechkriegZ

ShiCaz

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2016, 03:42:20 pm »
As an update to you all,
this is how things may go down :

You may not receive a ban if [1] the items/gold are recoverable, and or [2]the amounts are so small they don't make an impact on the game really.
An example of [1] would be like : (I received 300,000g from him, and it is unused sitting in my mailbox.)
An example of [2] would be like : (I sold an item to him for 1000g!)

An example of something likely to give a ban would be  :  (I received 300,000g and spent all of it, and have bought tons of items.) << The issue with this is that we cannot simply take away the gold from the players who sold the items. We also cannot simply give them back their items and take away that gold.

so why did i got banned??..

i sold an SD2 foot cs+15 max str, for 10k gold, to this guy, as a randomly guy. which means i didnt even knew he is a duper.
i got the gold, and left it on my inventory, u can still see Gold in my bag.
u can take the Gold back , i dont care.
try to give back my item tho if possible , if not , just let me keep playing. i putted too much affort on my chat. not going to give up so easily. i just made my full dkd set.

.. IGN: Golan.

waiting for respond asap.

Read the original post. it clearly says that everyone who came in contact with this gold got banned.

Knowledge

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2016, 03:45:55 pm »
Unfortunately, in order to prevent the game from being irrevocably damaged, we have to take immediate action to ban everyone who has duplicated gold, and have the administrators manually remove it.

If investigations prove that you are innocent, the ban will be temporary, and we apologise for the inconvenience caused, but such measures are a must to ensure the survival of the server.

Spamming here or on shoutbox will not help your case. Verbally abusing the Spirit Lunia staff will not help your case either. In fact, such actions might hinder your case.

Unfortunately, in order to prevent the game from being irrevocably damaged, we have to take immediate action to ban everyone who has duplicated gold, and have the administrators manually remove it.

If investigations prove that you are innocent, the ban will be temporary, and we apologise for the inconvenience caused, but such measures are a must to ensure the survival of the server.

Spamming here or on shoutbox will not help your case. Verbally abusing the Spirit Lunia staff will not help your case either. In fact, such actions might hinder your case.

So, Spirit community, please just state your case peacefully as to why your ban should only be temporary because if you didn't do anything wrong they will be able to tell. And then they will lift your ban.

I posted my case here already and I am certain once they are done reviewing everything my character will be released. Why? I did nothing suspicious or wrong knowingly and was not complicit in wrong doing. If you did nothing wrong there is no reason to panic, it just sucks you can't use your character for a little while.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 06:10:02 pm by Oracle »

Dura lex, sed lex, So don't forget to read the Terms of Service.
-Remember, a Spirit-Gaming employee will never ask for your login and password-

Tsumisi

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2016, 05:05:59 pm »
Dear lunians,
Im not banned just to know. I remember someone named GalaxySH bought 2x sd1 boxes 780g ea and 1x sos box for 450g from my personal store... thats 2010g. Well for any1 its not that much but if its a problem u can just take these golds. I dont really need get into trouble cuz of silly players who cant play and enojy best game ever.

IGN: YukiTsu, Tsumisi

Thanks for your support.
Cancel that skill!

marcelo12321

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2016, 05:52:02 pm »
Here is the GalaxySH/MarceloIris. Give back my account or I, the SraYume/Yu-Chan and our friends will reset the server. It was only distributed the money to everyone who helped me to hack because they blocked my account.

Waiting for an answer,

GalaxySH / MarceloIris.

"We are the legion
We have not forgotten
We do not forgive
Wait for us."

--------------------------------------------------------
Aqui é o GalaxySH/MarceloIris. Devolvam minha conta ou eu, a SraYume/Yu-Chan e nossos amigos vamos resetar o servidor. Só foi distribuído o dinheiro para todos que me ajudaram a hackear por terem bloqueado minha conta.

Esperando uma resposta,

GalaxySH/MarceloIris.

"Nós somos a legião
Nós não esquecemos
Nós não perdoamos
Esperem por nós"

lilium

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2016, 06:01:18 pm »
Here is the GalaxySH/MarceloIris. Give back my account or I, the SraYume/Yu-Chan and our friends will reset the server. It was only distributed the money to everyone who helped me to hack because they blocked my account.

Waiting for an answer,

GalaxySH / MarceloIris.

Sorry I don't deal with demands.
You're not welcome back.

So, Spirit community, please just state your case peacefully as to why your ban should only be temporary because if you didn't do anything wrong they will be able to tell. And then they will lift your ban.

I posted my case here already and I am certain once they are done reviewing everything my character will be released. Why? I did nothing suspicious or wrong knowingly and was not complicit in wrong doing. If you did nothing wrong there is no reason to panic, it just sucks you can't use your character for a little while.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 06:10:11 pm by Oracle »

Selene the Queen

• Not Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2016, 06:04:01 pm »

Waiting for an answer,

GalaxySH / MarceloIris.

"We are the legion
We have not forgotten
We do not forgive
Wait for us."

--------------------------------------------------------
Aqui é o GalaxySH/MarceloIris. Devolvam minha conta ou eu, a SraYume/Yu-Chan e nossos amigos vamos resetar o servidor. Só foi distribuído o dinheiro para todos que me ajudaram a hackear por terem bloqueado minha conta.

Esperando uma resposta,

GalaxySH/MarceloIris.

"Nós somos a legião
Nós não esquecemos
Nós não perdoamos
Esperem por nós"

You must be absolutely fully retarded.

In fact, you must not be, I am sure you actually are.

No, you're not coming back. No, you're not going to do shit. Yes, you're just a little boy who thinks he's amazing.

The only people you negatively impact on this game are the players. If you wish to be a selfish dick who only hurts fellow people, then be my guest. I don't get paid for this shit, I'll walk away in any instant if I'd wish to.

Try to remember who you're trying to get at, tool.

Be gone, and take your idiotic legion of mentally challenged tools with you.
Dura lex, sed lex, So don't forget to read the Terms of Service.
-Remember, a Spirit-Gaming employee will never ask for your login and password-